-
July 23rd, 2001, 07:43 PM
#11
Inactive Member
That's fucking profound that is - I'll have to remember that.
-
July 23rd, 2001, 07:58 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Thanks for being so indistinct when saying my idea sucks big floppy donkey balls, so Ill end with this, If u like my ideas, tell me honetly without being sarcastic, thanks guys, C-ya
-
July 23rd, 2001, 08:15 PM
#13
Inactive Member
The link works fine now, it's a bit short on details but I particularly like the latest news at the bottom of the page:
"A SCENE IN THIS FILM HAD TO BE CUT OUT BECAUSE IT DID NOT SEEM LIKELY TO HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE, THIS SCENE FEATURED A RECORDING OF OUR KILLER'S PHONE CALL TO HIS MAIN VICTIM ON THE JERRY SPRINGER SHOW, THIS SCENE WAS CUT OUT AND REPLACED WITH THE LOCAL NEWS PLAYING THE RECORDING INSTEAD, THIS IS YOUR WEEKLY UPDATE"
I'm sorry but an insane killer tormenting a small town to get "revenge on the government" and you're worried about realism. Please.
-
July 23rd, 2001, 08:16 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Okay, you sound very nieve either that or you think most people on this board are brainless, or you've got your head up your arse.
-
July 23rd, 2001, 09:47 PM
#15
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2001, 03:49 AM
#16
Inactive Member
That's the secret, didn't you know it.
Oh, no, hang on a bit, ah, I remember. There ain't a formula for success.
BTW your web address doesn't work, I hate that, links that don't work.
-
July 24th, 2001, 10:46 AM
#17
Inactive Member
hello foolmaster
>Thanks for being so indistinct when saying >my idea sucks big floppy donkey balls, so >Ill end with this, If u like my ideas, tell >me honetly without being sarcastic, thanks >guys, C-ya
your idea isnt crap. Your script advice doesnt really go into enough depth for me. I respond with sarcasm.
as far as your film is concerned Id like to see it, but Im not very impressed with the website. One page a website doesnt make, and to be honest it doesnt say much about the film either.
Having said this - good luck and I apologise for being so quick to judge.
-
July 24th, 2001, 11:02 AM
#18
Inactive Member
To add, this was just a phony NEWS UPDATE to get publicity, and we didnt want to reveal much about the film so we put up mainly crap phony ideas on the site, we only put up what we came up with in 2 seconds flat, you see the actual script is about a killer tormenting a small town, but not for revenge of any sort, and u see he does escape from an insane asylum, does that give him reason enough to do his crimes?
And I figured you would catch on that the information on the site was phony, as u see it is very much a cenile plot,
I REPEAT: the actual script is about a killer tormenting a small town, but not for revenge of any sort, and u see he does escape from an insane asylum, does that give him reason enough to do his crimes?
THANKS:
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT PRESIDENT
------------------
FOOLMASTER ENTERTAINMENT
-
July 24th, 2001, 01:52 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Sounds like an episode of Only Fools and Horses eh Roddus?
Oh and thanks for the explanation of your script writing...I think I get it NOW...basically you mean that you combine your best locations with your best ideas in order to make better films. Y' see all this time I've been i've been saving my good locations for my worst ideas...y'know to mask their inferior quality...HEY IF YOU'VE ANY OTHER TIPS PLEASE LEMME KNOW OK?
[This message has been edited by Generic Skinhead (edited July 24, 2001).]
-
July 24th, 2001, 02:15 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks